The game has two options failure and success. In two players, one will succeed while the other has to fail. No two can get the victory. Similarly, of three or four there will be positions.
Similarly, Ludo is a game that we are familiar with. And have been playing it from our childhood. Many of the strategies can be useful for your victory. But the strategy that most of the Ludo players adopt and recommend too is that KILL THE PIECE OF YOUR Ludo Star OPPONENT at any cost.
- Many people run into emotions and get lenient but in my opinion, one should not do this. In this way, he/she is opening a door of victory for his/her opponent.
- Every player should better keep this thing in mind that every player is striving for success. Your one wrong step can become a reason for your failure. If you don’t kill his pit, he is going to do this but readily do this.
- One of the rules is “to Kill Or Get Killed”, you have to kill your opponent and send them home because it may slow them down as in this case they are required to start again.
- The question that may arise is that Why do you not cut other’s pieces?
Even if the goal or destination of every player is the same. Why should we be lenient?
- In spite of this, you should take care of this thing that tries not to keep your pit ahead of your opponents’.
- Your safe side can be to place your piece on the safety stops.
- If your piece is into success and you have a chance to kill your opponent’s piece, yeah you should go for victory. But killing is good too. Removing the one from your path. Kill his piece if your numbers are too small like one or two in this you will get a chance to play again. If in some cases you got a number that is not profitable in any of your pieces, go for the piece that is nearest to the starting point.
So, it is far better to kill the opponent’s pit than to cry over spilled milk.
More posts to see:
Hope these strategies will help you.